6.06.2007

Diary Entry Numero Quatro



Dear Diane,


OMG!!! I just got back from the meeting with my agency and it went ah-mazing!!!! Well, there was like 13 models there for the call-back. The owner came up to talk and told us to stay after if we already have a comp card, soo, of course, I stayed. My mom and I showed him my card and pictures and he said that I was prettier in person than I was in my pictures. He said that we might have to get new ones done with him. Then, he told us to wait for a little bit so he could talk to us. After he was done talking to everyone with their pictures, he took us upstairs into his office. He talked to us about how the 13-16 year old girls' market is the most competitive. He showed us a few comp cards of other girls in that group and they looked absolutely incredible. I think we might need to make another investment into these other pictures. He was saying that we should get black & whites done, too, and he was talking about my future in this business. This is the owner of the whole company, here, he talked to us about my career for, like, a half an hour. When we left, the only people there other than us, was the employees. He told us to stop and say hi to his assistant, Amy, before we left. We are meeting with them personally on Friday at 4. OMG!!! I'm soo excited! I can not wait for Friday!!!

So, anyways, yeah, I know this is my second entry today, but I just couldn't wait to tell!!

YAY MEE!!!!!


As always,
Elizabeth C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute girl!

Anonymous said...

yeah why dont you post a clear pic of yourself?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic, you look great!