6.04.2007

Diary Entry Numero Uno

Dear Diane,

Hmmmm....where to start? Well, I guess I should probably start by telling you a little bit about me. I have a little sister named Taylor who annoys me to no end. I have a mom and a dad, who also annoy me, but have power over me so I can't yell at them as I do Taylor. I have a best friend in the whole world named Victoria. I have 5 grandparents. There's my mom's mom, my mom's dad, my mom's step-dad, my dad's dad, and my dad's mom. A.K.A. Grammy, Pop-Pop C, Pop-Pop, Papa, and Mimi. I live in FL. I used to live in NJ, but moved here about 2 years ago. I have 3 pets: a cat, a fish, and a dog. A.K.A. Riley, Mustafa, and Lucy. I love dance, writing poetry, modeling, and fashion. My favorite place in the whole world is NYC. I have the best friends you could ever imagine. My sister and I are nothing alike. I'm random, blonde, and a klutz. Many people don't like me, but I don't care what people think. Well, I do, but I try my hardest not to care. I'm going into 10th grade. I am boy crazy. I am done with relationships for now, though, because I am sick of getting hurt. Too many people judge me before they really know me. I have so many masks, it's crazy. Every time I meet someone with a new type of personality, a new mask is created. I have a pleasing personality. In other words, when I meet someone, my personality will subconsciously change to make them like me. It takes me a really long time before I can be myself around someone. There is only one person in the whole world who I can fully 100% be myself around. That is why we're B.F.F. My parents punish me a LOT and I rebel against them a LOT. I'm waiting for the boy who will come up and talk to me. I'm not going up to them. I have a lot of things wrong with me, but I'm ok with that. Many people get the wrong impression of me because I'll get the wrong impression of them. I talk way too much; I have self-esteem issues, A.D.D., anxiety disorder, and clinical depression. My family treats me different because of it and I'll get annoyed at people a lot. I'll get annoyed bit by bit, but you can't tell when I'm getting annoyed. Then, someone will say the wrong thing and I'll snap and end up doing and saying things I soon regret. I become a completely different person when I'm mad, which is why I only have one person in the whole world that I can be myself with. She puts up with way more than her share of me. I'll yell at her when I don't mean to, cry with her, tell her when she's annoying the hell out of me, and she knows not to take any of this to heart. I like to make people laugh. I am very sarcastic. I have had 2 boys break my heart, than keep it. Nobody has completely glued it back together. I hate high school. Many people are mean and nobody is grateful. When people don't know what I mean, it annoys me. When people can't suck up their pride, it annoys me. And so that's pretty much it. Nothing major has happened today, so I have nothing to write about yet, but now at least I won't have to explain anything, because now you pretty much know me.

Infinite x's and o's,
Elizabeth

No comments: