11.21.2007

Everything's Amazing.

Dear Diane,

I know I haven't written in all of forever plus 2 days, but to be honest, I completely forgot about this. Since I last wrote, I dumped Tyler, have had 3 other boyfriends since him, and met the most amazing boy ever. Well, Bret is my boyfriend right now and has been for the past 3 weeks. It'll be a month in 6 days. He goes to a different school, but we hang out a lot anyway. My whole family likes him a lot & he treats me well. He's the nicest boy I've ever met & he's not exactly ugly. Right now, knock on wood, my life is pretty much perfect. I'm helping Bret get his grades up & develop a better relationship with his mom. Plus, my mom's helping him get his grades up, too! I also have a ton of friends I hang out with even with Bret in my life.
I've been getting along with my family amazingly well. Modeling has gotten off to a fantastic start. I can almost be myself around Bret! I'm soo happy right now. I can't remember a time when everything has been this almost perfect.

XOXO,
Elizabeth

No comments: